- The temp controlled unit is operated by advanced micro computer technology.
- The three digital display indications provide the Set Temperature, Air Temperature and Skin Temperature.
- Two function control modes provide the clinician more flexibility while optimizing the thermal environment.
- In addition the skin temperature is display is larger than the set/air temperature display.
- The removable heater and control unit make it easy to clean and service.
- Full visibility and accessibility of the baby is provided by the designed of acrylic hood.
- A full complement of alarm provides safety convenience, with both audible and visual indicators:
- Probe Failure
- Power Failure
- High Temperature
- Low Temperature
- Skin Temperature display can be converted from C to °F by push of a button.
- A big LCD Is provided for more specific information and visualization of the heater power in different modes.
- The High and Low Temperature alarm setting can be adjusted according to the patient condition.
- Humidification is provided with the help of two water trays provided at the back of the unit.
- Three side trays provided at the bottom of the unit to keep consumables.
- The unit rests on four big castors with brakes in the front castors.
Oxygen Delivery System, Electric Slow Suction, CFL Phototherapy