- The digital, microprocessor-based controller comes standard with a full spectrum of features.
- The Open care System comes complete with automatic manual and baby (Servo) modes.
- Two function control models provide the clinician more flexibility while optimizing the thermal environment.
- Skin temperature display is larger then other set temperature display
- Skin temperature display can be converted from °C to °F by the push of a buttom.
- A full complement of alarm provides safety and convenience, with both audible and visual indicators in the event of:
- High Temp. / Low Temp.
- Set High / Set Low
- Probe Failure
- Power Failure
- The system automatically starts the heating from 40% in manual mode and the same can be changed through settings upto 99%.
- The High and Low temp. alarm settings can be adjusted according to the patient condition.
- The Radiant Warmer features an independent ambient temperature probe which maximizes the heating efficiency across the range of operating temperature.
- A big LCD is provided for more specific information and visualization of the heater power in manual and servo modes.
- The system automatically converts from servo mode to manual mode in case of probe failure thus providing non stop working of the unit.
- The spacious baby bed incorporates easily drop down sided for maximum access to the patient.
The heater assembly located above the center of the support structure consists of an integral examination light and a 650 Watts heating system for quick warming and even distribution of heat on the baby bed.
The First Breath…
- The open care system combines virtually all the technologies, which a caregiver may need for resuscitation.
- The neonate can be supplied with a constant oxygen flow through the oxygen humidifier when connected to an oxygen cylinder (optional).
- The motorized slow suction can be used with a simple flip of a switch
- A digital appear timer is standard, which signals when 1, 5 and 10 minutes have collapsed.